Saturday, December 7, 2013

Traditions, Traditions, Traditions

Hello all for December!
So here's the deal-y... with Christmas coming up, I am loving all of the traditions that our little family has started, tried, and learned from (as in never do again). I am curious about all of your traditions that you and your families have cultivated. I am always on the look-out to steal some good ideas!

Today I will share with you lovelies three of our Christmas traditions that get ever-so sweeter year by year.

One
My hubby and I started this one before our kiddos came along and every year we really like keeping this one. We purchase cozy, comfy jammies and then we wrap them up and open them on Christmas Eve. What can I say? We love to be cozy!

Two
Instead of buying name tags for our gifts, we all get a different wrapping paper. We all pick out our own so we know what gift is ours. This one just happened when our oldest daughter (Gracie) who was 2 at the time, picked out Tinkerbell paper. It has been a fun tradition to keep unfolding (pun intended).

Three
So the last that I will share is another that David and I started before we had kids. When we open our stockings, we open them in our bed, all together, in our cozy jammies. It's a great way to start our morning.

Like I said at the top of this post, I wanna hear from you gals (or girls) what your favorite traditions are for Christmas. Please leave a comment below or on Facebook. I am really excited to hear what your family does during this beautiful season of giving, sharing, and celebration.

I may just post more Christmas related fun.
Until then,
Wen



No comments:

Post a Comment