Monday, December 23, 2013

I've been pre-gifted again!

My husband is a pre-gifter!
Seems like every year he gives me my gift earlier than Christmas morning. I LOVE being surprised and so I always tease him about giving me my gifts too early. I feel like I got my Christmas present early this year too, by about 6 months, when we found out I was expecting our second child to love. There is no greater gift for me this year than to be able to be called mommy again!  I can't wait to meet her around Easter time. It is so exciting to me to see the transformation in my body and knowing how big of a transformation it will soon be in our family. I can't wait to start new traditions and share the old ones with this little jelly bean.

So have yourself a Merry Little Christmas and enjoy your littles!

That's all I have for now, God bless.  Talk to you later.

Until then,
Wen

No comments:

Post a Comment