Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My plate is full. How about yours?

Well, I did not fall off the face of the earth... I've just had a lot on my plate.  Or I guess I should say a lot has been re-arranged on my plate.
  For starters,  I quit my job.  I truly feel that God put my passion for my family on my heart more than any other passion in my life.  I had been feeling that for quite some time, I was just afraid of taking the step of faith.  I have never been good with change of any kind.  So in this regard if you are feeling God tug you in a certain way, step out!  Do it now!  Don't wait.  Seriously, now!

  The second thing that has changed significantly is my belly.  I am 5 months pregnant with our second child.  Another little girl.  We are so very excited to meet her.  After all of the posts on how our sorrow will turn to joy, we are finally experiencing a little of that joy.  I praise God for being able to experience this feeling of being a mama again!  He is truly an on time, miracle working. dream fulfilling God.

  So the third thing that has changed in our household is we now have a five-year-old and she is doing Kindergarten work.  That has been a very big change in our lives around here.  Birdie is so smart and she soaks up all the teaching like a sponge!

  In short, my plate is pretty  full at the moment and I am loving every minute of it. During this time of the year it is always a fun time to reflect on all of the many blessings that I have in my life.  I just wanted to share some of them with you.  I hope to share more with all of you very soon!

Until then,
Wen

No comments:

Post a Comment