Thursday, December 22, 2011

I FEEL LIKE KING DAVID



For starters,  I want to say that I had a really bad day today!  Fwweew, glad that's off my chest.  Now, I was sitting with David, my husband  tonight and we were both just feeling defeated.  I turned to him and said, " man I feel like David!"  Then I had to explain...
I was soooo happy last night, had a great day, and was rested, then wham! I was hit out of nowhere with crazy opposition today on all sides!  I just thought it was interesting that I too know how King David felt. It was crazy how up and down he was.  One chapter he's all "Oh God you are my God" and the next he is all "God where are you?"  Crazy!  I sometimes feel up and down all the time. (Could be those crazy girly hormones)  I just hope tomorrow is an up day on the see-saw of life.  Being down stinks!  I pray for good and not evil. I am a daughter of the King of Kings, not a waif!  I am claiming better.   We'll see how tomorrow goes... I'll keep you all posted.  Until then,
~Wen~

  Oh, if you get the chance, search for see-saw images on Google.  It's pretty funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment