Tuesday, December 20, 2011

BUTTONS




 Buttons... Number eleven on my One Thousand Gifts List.  Kinda random I know and weird that buttons are a blessing to me.  Just think of a world with no buttons...eek or don't!
  Chaos without these little pieces of plastic or glass or whatever yours are made of.  Such a tiny element with such an important task; keeping us all dressed!  That to me is a blessing!  J.M. Barrie's equivalent to a hug.  They come in as many varieties as there are humans on this planet.  Different shapes, sizes, colors, and some are even ugly but are we prejudice against those that are strange or plain or even a little odd?  Not usually.  Those seem to be the ones that we hunt out.  We all want to be unique.  So I say TODAY, this very minute be thankful and embrace the blessing that is a BUTTON.

No comments:

Post a Comment