Tuesday, October 4, 2011

MY UPS GIFT

Frugal Living
So I got home from work today and saw a couple packages waiting by the door.  It's like Christmas at the Clements house whenever UPS shows up.  I got a great deal on this food saver!  I've been wanting one of these for a long time but I didn't want to pay $70 for one.  So last week there was a post at Hip2Save.com on how to get one for $9.99 shipped! Awesome! All of this for $9.99 shipped straight to my door! Thank you, Hip2Save, for, again, being totally awesome!

Family Life
On a totally different subject... I had a pretty hard day at work and had some difficult home issues to deal with, but the Lord always works all things together for good for those that love Him. (Romans 8:28)

Gracie-isms
Gracie found some old walkie-talkies today. She asked what they were and we told her. Later in the evening she walked up to David and I and asked where the "hockey-talkies" were. I am still chuckling over that! That girl is so funny! I am a proud mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment