Thursday, October 6, 2011

ALL THAT CLIPPIN'...


-Frugal Find of the Day-

  So I purchased:

1 Cover Girl Concealer
5 Cover Girl Blush (I gave one away)
1 Allyou Magazine

  Total before coupons: $28.00
  Actually Spent: $3.97!

This was so exciting!  The cashier was astonished, and I had my own little happy dance on the inside.
I always feel like a magician when I use coupons. Now you see the total, now you don't.Voila! The great Wendini has done it again.
Side note...I LOVE the Allyou mag!  Lots of coupons, recipes that are really yummy, workouts, healthy eating plans, and loads of little tips about everything in your life.  It runs only $2.49!  And as you can tell on the front there are loads of coupons in there.

-Countdown to Beef and Boards-

It is the day after tomorrow and I can't wait.  I have been planning and planning all the little details.  I have a cute little black dress, studied hair-dos and make-up, Gracie is going to the grandparents, I'll book the hotel tomorrow...And the list goes on.  We watched Singin in the rain last weekend to get in the mood.  I think it was David's first time seeing it.

  Well this is it for today, more to come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment