Thursday, February 7, 2013

My prayer request...

  I've been thinking about babies so much it makes my head hurt!  I want to be pregnant more than anything at the moment!  (Ok, maybe not exactly true, but close!)
 I will be really honest and say that I have been jealous on more than one occasion of late.  I am truly happy for those of you who have just had or are going to have a baby.  I just want that same happiness...  I really never thought I would deal with infertility, I have always been healthy and never really had any problems, case and point... I got pregnant with our first child four short months after we were married.  I had her a month after our first anniversary, we had our last child birthing class on our anniversary.  So I just assumed that the next child would come easily.  Boy was I wrong....
  It is frustrating, devastating, heart wrenching, and  unbearable at times.  I don't know why I have to walk this road, but I know the One who does.  I am asking for prayer for myself to make this path clear and that I would be able to have another healthy child.  I feel like Hannah, pouring my soul out before the Lord.  I wish the text in 1 Samuel would have said exactly how long she prayed for Samuel.  I think just waiting is so hard, I have never been good with patience.  Maybe that is what I have to learn before my prayer is answered.
 So if I may state it again,  I am asking for prayer in this matter.  All of you mamas who have been where I am right now lift me up to the ear of our Father after you read this.  I appreciate all of your support and love!

Thanks a bunch!
Wen

" There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens"
Ecclesiastes 3:1
 

No comments:

Post a Comment