Saturday, December 15, 2012

I feel like a child, a bad one...

  So, It has been a little while since I've blogged.  Been a little frazzled lately.  I feel a bit like I'm trying to do everything all at once.
 I really love every aspect of my life, but sometimes it is overwhelming!  I am sure all of you mom's agree.  So my question I pose to you gals is, "What do you do when you are feeling a little crazy?"  "Do you turn to chocolate?"  "What do you do for quiet time with your littles?"

  I am gonna confess... there are a lot of days where I just don't know what to do any more.  I don't mean that in a "I'm gonna do something drastic way."  I just feel like I am overlooked.  I know my Father in Heaven doesn't overlook me,  but sometimes i just need something tangible.

  Boy I sound just like the whiny child that plagues my house on occasion... I wonder if that is how God feels about us sometimes.  We are whiny and are always asking for things, we are constantly talking and never listen, we are disobedient,  we have attitude when we don't get our way,  we throw fits.  We are children!

  So for now I ask God to help my childish heart mature.

  Signing off for now...more to come later
  Until then, Wen

No comments:

Post a Comment