Monday, August 13, 2012

Comfy and cozy (almost)


  Wow! Can't believe it's been so long since I've been on here.  Our family has had so much going on lately.  We have been in the transition of moving.
  Stressed would be the word of the moment  Not that this move isn't good, we love our little house, but it seems like everything has been a little more work than I had expected.  All I can say is I am ready to be settled in and have some friends over to enjoy some BBQ and our new abode.
  I am really loving decorating this place.  It has been a while (a year to be exact) since I decorated anything.  I have had so many ideas that I have wanted to try, and with the aid of pinterest I feel like I was able to polish everything in this place to make it feel comforting as soon as you walk in the door.  This is the first place that we have lived in that truly feels like a cozy home.
  I am really tired so more to come later with pics.  Until then, Wen

1 comment:

  1. Praying your home is ALWAYS home sweet home to you ALL.~

    Lucy~

    ReplyDelete