Monday, January 20, 2014

Random updates.

I am thinking this post is going to be completely random so here goes...
I guess I will start with an update on things going on in my life this past week.

Lets see, I went in on Tuesday for my glucose screening it came back 6 points too high so I have to do the 3 hour tolerance test, Yuck! I remember that I had to do this the last time I was preggers.  I got halfway through it and then got sick.  Thankfully I didn't have to redo it last time.  I am looking at the same possible outcome. I think it's just stupid for 6 points.  I could see doing this test if my glucose were higher. Oh well.

Next on the list of labs was a 24 hour urine collection, if you've never had to do this, consider yourself lucky.Then I had to do another blood draw for that. That's all I have to say about this one.

Next on the list was a non-stress test. This wasn't bad at all, again I remember doing these with Gracie. Although, I didn't start them so early.  But baby moved just like I thought she would! She is so active! Her big sister was not!

So on to non-medical stuff. I finally finished One Thousand Gifts. It was really a great book. I highly recommend it to all of you!

Well, that's all I have for this post, check back next Monday for something a little more fun!

Until then,
Wen

No comments:

Post a Comment