Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New post, New site design!

  On the advice of my phenomenal hubby I am writing a "Year End"  Post.
I know that this is a sidebar to the series that I have going on right now, but I feel that I need to before the month is over.  So bear with me on this interrupted journey.

  Ok, so the best of 2012...

  • We moved!  That is a vast improvement!  We have a smaller home but (to sound corny) it draws us closer together.
  • I have thoroughly enjoyed Ann Voskamp's book One Thousand Gifts.  And I have tried to embrace a Eucharisteo lifestyle.  In everything give thanks.  1 Thessalonians 5:18
  • I am completely enjoying blogging more!
  • I feel as though I became more organized.
  • I have found Pinterest.  We will never part.
  • I feel like I am becoming the wife and mother I need to be for my Loves!  I love you Jesus!
  Now for the things I hope to see in 2013...

  • I would like to keep my house cleaner!  Period.  Not like a page from Better Homes and Gardens clean, just like, you know pop-in-able. You know what I mean, if someone wants to "pop-in" I don't have to clean all day first!
  • I want to be more romantic with my hubby.  We need more of the mushy stuff!  More dates for sure!  
  • I want to be more patient! With everyone!
  • I want to DO more things with G Bird.
  • I want to save more money.
  So nothing too exciting there right?  Well, It is a work in progress.  And I am learning that I can't be perfect.  But I really want to be a better person with my Lord's help.

  As far as the new site goes... What do you all think?  I told Mr. that it reflects a more mature, sophisticated me.  But still has a touch of whimsy.  I could not have made it so nice without his amazing design skills.  Thank you David!  You are my wonderful helpmate! 

  Regular WIHTT will return in a few days with more on Table of Contents ideas and where to go next.
Until then,
Wen

2 comments:

  1. I like the new look, sophisticated lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edie, you are so encouraging! Thank you so much for your support!

    ReplyDelete