Sunday, November 27, 2011

ONLY HAVE A LITTLE TIME TODAY

  So, I feel like I was productive today!  I cleaned the bathroom (which I might add was really a mess.  I am really ashamed!  I scrubbed the baseboards!), made a roast for dinner and I'm gonna use half of it for another dinner later this week,
 I did a ton of laundry, I set up a client database for invoicing for David's design business, I remade Gracelyn's bed after laundering all of her bedding.  I am getting ready to make tomorrows schedule for everyone.  I plan on prepping the rest of this weeks meals tomorrow, and finishing the laundry!  So needless to say I am tired and I pray that my little Gracie will stay in bed tonight!  I am off to bed for now.  Talk at ya'all later!
  She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks.  Proverbs 31:17

No comments:

Post a Comment