Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WHEN YOU RUN, YOU WILL NOT STUMBLE



  The past few weeks have been kinda crazy, and I am sorry I haven't been on here more.  But I have the time right now so here goes...

  So it's a New Year and almost a whole month into it!  A little has changed in the Clements household.  No I'm not pregnant (yet).  I am finally at home a little more with my little G bird (Gracie).  I am working two days a week and that has taken some time to get used to.  Mostly for the better.  It is so nice being with Gracie more.  I feel more organized and more focused.  I have more time to get things done.  I can not tell you all how much less stressed I am!  God is so good!  He answers prayers!  I feel like my path is slowly forming into what He is planning..
  Until I have more time...
  ~Wen~   
 "Listen, my son, accept what I say,  and the years of your life will be many.
 I instruct you in the way of wisdom and lead you along straight paths.
 When you walk, your steps will not be hampered; when you run, you will not stumble"
 Proverbs 4:10-12


No comments:

Post a Comment